Hi I’m Max, I create and manage effective and affordable websites for small businesses on Sydney’s Northern beaches and around the world.
Why do you want a website?
What do you want your site to do? Get new clients or customers? Sell things online? Inform or inspire people?
I specialise in helping small businesses that can’t afford larger design agencies build effective goal oriented websites – you don't need to spend thousands and thousands of dollars to have an attractive site that informs your visitors and is tailored to your goals.
You should also go social
If you're already an avid user of social media you'll know what I mean, but even if you loathe Facebook and Twitter, your business should have a Google+ My Business page.
The Google+ social network is far less popular than Facebook, but most people still search for information on Google and a Google+ My Business page will result in more people visiting your website and more people contacting you directly from the search results.
I can set up a Google+ My Business page or a Facebook business page for you for $96.
I'm no marketing guru but I know you should present a professional and consistent image across all aspects of your business – I can help with the design and printing of your business cards and stationary through to your flyers and signage so your online and offline worlds align.
I can also help you with all of the following:
- Site updates – any future changes to your content, even if I didn’t design it.
- Keyword research – for better results in google, useful for all sites.
- Newsletters – template design through to delivery, a great way to promote your business.
- Re-writing – very few people read long passages online, I can help make your written material more concise and scannable so it’s web friendly.
- Photography – products, locations, staff, dragonflies, I like taking them all.
Check out my web design page for more on what’s involved and some things to start thinking about…